Beitou Yangmingshan Day Tour (itinerary code: 1C) Tour time: every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- Sightseeing location:
- ◎Taipei Municipal Library Beitou Branch (photo) ◎Beitou Hot Spring Museum ◎Geothermal Valley ◎Yangmingshan Flower Bell ◎Yangming Book House (photo) ◎Bamboo Lake ◎Small oil pit recreation area ◎Qingtiangang ◎Cold puddle recreation area (hot spring foot bath experience).
- Pick-up Location & Pick-up Time:07:30 - 08:00 AM
- ➊ Taipei City Hotel (limited area) ➋ MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station Exit 2 drop-off location: ➊ MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station ➋ Xinyi Commercial District (Taipei 101) ➌ Taipei City Hotel (limited area).
✔ See Taiwan's first green building library: Beitou Library
✔ Feel the Japanese atmosphere of the Beitou Hot Spring Museum, a third-class monument, and visit the century-old Roman baths
✔ Visit Yangmingshan National Park, the world's first urban tranquil park certified by Quiet Parks International
✔Explore the wonders of the Datun Volcanic Complex
✔ Experience a hot spring foot bath to rejuvenate your tired feet
✔1 person trip, guaranteed departure
How long has it been since you took a break from your busy life? Slow down, head outdoors, and recharge! Just 7 miles from the lively city of Taipei, Yangmingshan National Park is Taiwan's third national park, formerly known as Datun National Park, also known as Grass Mountain, established during Taiwan's Japanese occupation. The vast volcanic terrain is the biggest feature of Yangmingshan, while the famous Beitou Hot Spring is nearby. On this tour, you can explore the peculiar volcanic landscape, visit the largest national park near Taipei, learn about the history of Taiwan's hot spring development, and enjoy a relaxing hot spring foot bath.
Register for Trip
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before registering.
Is this tour suitable for me?
- Suitable age: Due to quality considerations and local restrictions, only applicants over 12 years old will be accepted
- Wheelchair access: Due to limited facilities, some attractions may need to be waived without refund. VIPs using wheelchairs must be accompanied by an assistant, and the tour guide cannot assist separately
- Special diet: Please let us know when you register, and we will try our best to arrange it. We apologize for some special diets that are more restrictive, but we apologize for not being able to provide them
Local conditions :
- Triple rooms are not available for this tour
- Please check the description of the daily itinerary in detail
- Under the epidemic control, the procedures and requirements for entering the country for foreigners are different from the past, please contact Sonic Tour for the latest information
- If the visa is issued by Sonic Tour, once the document is delivered, no refund will be made under any circumstances
- Please provide a copy of your passport when registering to avoid inconvenience during your trip by mistake; It is also recommended to bring a copy of your passport with you in case you need it
- During the whole trip, you need to use the same documents as when you registered, so as not to delay the itinerary or cause unnecessary expenses or losses to the VIP if the documents do not match.
- The passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the date of return and at least 2 blank pages marked "Visas."
Flights & Baggage:
- Most airlines require a fee to pre-reserve a seat, which you can do online up to 24-48 hours before departure.
- For guests who have booked their own tickets, if there is a transfer, it is recommended to reserve at least 3 hours of transfer time.
- The weight and number of checked baggage are according to the regulations of each airline's international flight, and the excess weight fee must be borne by the VIP guests.