Redwood National Park | Forest Steam Train 3-Day Tour (CA-SJ-A) | Duration: 3 Day Tour
Attractions: ◎San Luis Obispo ◎San Francisco ◎Henry Cowell Redwood State Park ◎Casa De Fruta ◎Harris Ranch
Pick-Up/Drop-Off Location & Time：08:00 - 08:30 AM
Pick-Up Location: ➊ Rowland Heights Park ➋ Temple City East West Bank
Drop-Off Location: ➊ Rowland Heights Park ➋ Temple City East West Bank
Departs : Fridays
✔ Visit the town with a touch of Holland, Solvang
✔ See the amazing Redwood Forest up close.
✔ Enjoy an antique steam train ride thru these towering giants
✔ Drive thru the famous 17-Miles Scenic Drive, home to Pebble Beach
✔ Enjoy a delicious meal at Harris Ranch (Own Expense)
Relax and enjoy your tour in this coach bus as we travel thru California Coast and Up to San Francisco and pass thru San Luis Obispo. We will visit the redwoods to see wondrous size of these amazing trees. Code: CA-SJ-A
DAY 1 Los Angeles – Denmark City – Northern California Bay Area
- After boarding the limousine bus at the designated time and place in the morning, drive north to Denmark Town, where the air is filled with the smell of crispy baked shortbread, European windmills, Scandinavian spires and typical Nordic style. After lunch here, continue north, stopping at the House of the Ostrich: dozens of different species of ostrich birds are housed in the park, where you can get up close and personal and feed them. Arrive at Casa de Fruta via San Luis Obispo. Casa de Fruta began in 1908 as a farm founded by several Italian immigrants, whose children and grandchildren began selling cherries and other fruits in the 40s, and today it is a town with restaurants, cafes, gas stations, children's play equipment, hotels and more. After a short stop, continue the journey to the hotel we stay tonight.
Breakfast | lunch | Dinner: Optional
Hotel: Holiday Inn San Jose or peer Or Similar
DAY 2 Northern California Bay Area - Redwood Park - Forest Steam Train - Apple Headquarters Visitor Center - Northern California Bay Area
- After breakfast, we will visit living fossils and ride the forest steam train through the mangrove forest to easily appreciate the magnificence of nature. Founded in 1954, Northern California's Redwood Park covers about 4,623 acres, including 40 acres of ancient redwood forests. Giant sequoia and mahogany are tree species that can live for 2 to 3 thousand years, and these two types of mahogany are living fossils of the earth. It has existed on Earth since hundreds of millions of years ago, once spread throughout the Northern Hemisphere, but the current range is only on the coastline between Northern California and Oregon , which is also an important part of this national park. Then head to the restaurant for dinner, and then return to the hotel for rest.
Breakfast: Hotel | Lunch: Optional | Dinner: Local dinner
Hotel: Holiday Inn San Jose or peer Or Similar
DAY 3 Monterey 17 Mile Bay – Horninga – Los Angeles
- In the morning, head along the Pacific coast to the secluded Monterey Bay. Charming views of Fisherman's Wharf and fresh sea breeze make it feel like you're away from the hustle and bustle.
- Cannery Street: Founded in the early 20th century as a production of canned sardines, it is now home to many shops and commercial streets for tourists
- 17 Mile Bay: Surrounding the bay along the way, in addition to the famous solitary cypress trees, there are spectacular villas and golf courses.
Then head south along the road to Harris Ranch in Khorningjah: the largest cattle ranch on the West Coast of the United States, producing more than 150 million pounds of beef annually! Their restaurant is also recognized as one of the best steakhouses in the United States. You can enjoy fresh steaks at your own expense. Final, we'll be heading back to sweet home~
Breakfast: Hotel | Lunch: Optional
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before registering.
Is this tour suitable for me?
- Suitable age: Due to quality considerations and local restrictions, only applicants over 12 years old will be accepted
- Wheelchair access: Due to limited facilities, some attractions may need to be waived without refund. VIPs using wheelchairs must be accompanied by an assistant, and the tour guide cannot assist separately
- Special diet: Please let us know when you register, and we will try our best to arrange it. We apologize for some special diets that are more restrictive, but we apologize for not being able to provide them
Local conditions :
- Triple rooms are not available for this tour
- Please check the description of the daily itinerary in detail
- Under the epidemic control, the procedures and requirements for entering the country for foreigners are different from the past, please contact Sonic Tour for the latest information
- If the visa is issued by Sonic Tour, once the document is delivered, no refund will be made under any circumstances
- Please provide a copy of your passport when registering to avoid inconvenience during your trip by mistake; It is also recommended to bring a copy of your passport with you in case you need it
- During the whole trip, you need to use the same documents as when you registered, so as not to delay the itinerary or cause unnecessary expenses or losses to the VIP if the documents do not match.
- The passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the date of return and at least 2 blank pages marked "Visas."
Flights & Baggage:
- Most airlines require a fee to pre-reserve a seat, which you can do online up to 24-48 hours before departure.
- For guests who have booked their own tickets, if there is a transfer, it is recommended to reserve at least 3 hours of transfer time.
- The weight and number of checked baggage are according to the regulations of each airline's international flight, and the excess weight fee must be borne by the VIP guests.