Kawazu Sazakura - The biggest sightseeing event in the Izu area
"Kawazu Sakura Festival": Participate in the 32nd Kawazu Sakura Festival in early spring on the Izu Peninsula
The cherry blossoms that bloom on the banks of the Kawazu River, the first cherry blossom in Japan, are the largest features of the flowers, the most pleasing pink color, and the blooming period lasts for up to a month, and it is also the first cherry blossom in Japan.
Walking in the pink riverside cherry blossom tunnel, infinite romance, and the tender butter cauliflower of the same period, bring a lively cherry blossom festival.
- Cherry blossom frontline, participate in the early spring Kawazu cherry blossom festival on the Izu Peninsula, and watch Kawazu Nanataki unveil the cherry blossom viewing in Japan.
- Enjoy the Atamai Plum Garden Plum Blossom Festival and admire nearly 730 red and white plum trees.
- Tour the coast of Izu Shonan Kinazaki and see the Kamakura Great Buddha, a national treasure of Japan.
- Special Japanese Wind Fish Cake Workshop to learn and see the production process.
- Ride the Izu Coastal Train and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Izu coastline along the way.
Featured Exotic Feasts:
Superb authentic royal crab dishes| seasonal dishes from the Shonan coast| Izu Sea Old Lobster Dinner| Izu wagyu beef creation
Washyu beef SHABU| Izu famous Kaneme sea bream cuisine| Numazu seafood cuisine| seasonal cuisine| hot spring cuisine
DAY 1 Fly internationally from the United States to Tokyo
DAY 2 arrived today in Tokyo, Japan - bound for Kanagawa - Yokohama MM21 Future Port
- Fly from the United States to Tokyo Narita Airport, and then transfer to Kanagawa Prefecture upon arrival
- Minato Miku 21: Minatomirai Yokohama Minato 21 is a futuristic waterfront with an observation deck and a trendy boutique-filled Yokohama landmark building and plaza.
Breakfast: X| Lunch: X| Dinner: Superb authentic royal crab dishes
Hotel: Intercontinental Yokohama Grand Hotel or similar
DAY 3 Kamakura Daibuddha (National Treasure) - Shonan Coast - Japanese Fish Cake Kobo Gakugaku - Izu Peninsula
- National Treasure of Japan "Kamakura Great Buddha": The 13.35-meter-tall bronze Buddha statue was built in 1252 and is the deity statue enshrined in Kotoku-in, also known as "Hase Daiju". Certified as a National Treasure in 1958, the inside of the Buddha statue can be visited.
- Shonan Coast: Located on the coast from Chigasaki City to Kamakura City in the Shonan area of Kanagawa Prefecture. Due to its beautiful scenery, the coastal area has become a famous surfing and dating mecca in Japan.
- Izu Peninsula: The Izu Peninsula in eastern Shizuoka Prefecture is not far from Tokyo and Kanagawa, and many people come to Tokyo to include the Izu Peninsula in their itinerary. The Izu Peninsula is of course famous for its hot springs, sea view, and Kawazu cherry blossoms!
Breakfast: Hotel | lunch: Shonan coast seasonal cuisine| dinner: Izu Sea old lobster dinner
Hotel: Kamenoi Hotel or similar
DAY 4 Izu - Kinosaki Coast "Sea View and Reef" Numazu Fish Market - Atamai Plum Garden Plum Festival (See nearly 730 red and white plum trees).
- Kinosaki Coast: Ito, which is rich in ancient style and literati, is a representative of the scenery of the Izu Rock, and the coastline here is a typical volcanic lava terrain, which is 9 kilometers long, and is said to have been formed by lava from the eruption of Mount Omuro about 5,000 years ago.
- Numazu Fish Market: Senhonko Town, Numazu City, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan, is the third largest fish market in Japan, and every morning there is an auction of various "world's first fresh" food, and you can immediately enjoy delicious seafood with saturated color and excellent taste.
- Atamai Plum Garden Plum Blossom Festival: Japan's oldest plum garden, built in Meiji 19, is located on a gentle hill, covering an area of 30,000 hectares, planted with more than 730 plum trees, the most famous being Yae Wild Plum, Winter Solstice Plum, Yae Kan Red, Kagoshima Red Plum and others. Every year in December, the plum blossoms are already in Turui, and from January to mid-March of the following year, it is in full bloom.
Breakfast: Hotel | lunch: Izu Wagyu beef or Numazu seafood | dinner: the best authentic Imperial Crab dishes
Hotel: Kamenoi Hotel or similar
DAY 5 Izu Kawazu Sakura Festival - Izu Nanataki - Mt. Izu (Scenic Cable Car) - Izu Coastal Train - Tokyo
- Izu Kawazu Sakura Festival: "Kawazu Sakura" is a type of cherry blossom, named Kawazu cherry blossom because it is found in "Kawazu-cho, Kamo District, Shizuoka Prefecture", and is characterized by the fact that the blossom period is the earliest in Honshu, Japan, so it is also called "Japan's first cherry blossom", which is the earliest cherry blossom season that usually blooms in early spring, and there are 8,000 kawazu cherry blossoms in Kawazu Town, and the Kawazu cherry blossom season is held during the blooming time.
- Izu Nanataki (Kawazu Seven Waterfalls): There are several waterfalls in the Kawazu area, among which the seven waterfalls are particularly famous, collectively known as "Kawazu Nanataki", which are "Kamataki", "Shrimp", "Snake Taki", "Hatsuketaki", "Crab Taki", "Dehopaki", "Otaki", and a total of seven waterfalls. Among them, Kamataki is 22 meters tall and has an observation deck where you can see the waterfall up close and even feel the splashing of water droplets.
- Mt. Sleeper (Sightseeing Gondola): This mountain resembles the posture of a girl going to bed, so it is called Mt. Sleep. Cable car rides up to the summit of the mountain-Yotsuzan Nature Park (about 5 minutes) to see the majestic Amagi Mountains and Izu Seven Islands.
- Izu Coastal Train: Take the train to Tokyo and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Izu coastline along the way
Breakfast: Hotel | Lunch: Izu Famous Kaneme Sea Break| Dinner: Frost Drop Wagyu Beef SHABU
Hotel: Shinjuku Hilton Tokyo or Hyatt Regency Tokyo or similar
DAY 6 Asakusa Kaminji Temple - Nakami Sedondo Shopping Street - Imperial Palace Gaien Plaza - Futobashi - Tokyo - Return to the hotel for free time
- Asakusa Kaminji Temple: Sensoji Temple, the oldest temple in Tokyo, is crowded with tourists, worshippers, and shopping, and is also a famous tourist spot in Tokyo. It is rumored that Sensoji Temple is very effective, so you may wish to give it a try if you have the opportunity
- Imperial Palace Outer Garden Square: The Imperial Palace is the residence of the Emperor of Japan. The Imperial Palace was formerly a castle built by the Edo shogunate and was not the residence of the Emperor of Japan until 1888.
- Futabashi: Located in front of the main entrance of the Imperial Palace. Since the moat around the Imperial Palace is deeper than the old bridge, it is necessary to build another bridge on the old bridge, hence the name "Duo Bridge".
Breakfast: Hotel | Lunch: Seasonal Cuisine| Dinner: Optional
Hotel: Shinjuku Hilton Tokyo or Hyatt Regency Tokyo or similar
DAY 7 Free time in the morning - followed by shuttle to the airport - end the pleasant journey back to sweet home or transfer to the next journey
After breakfast, the group members can freely move or shop, according to the flight schedule, the special car will go to the airport at the designated time, and the passenger plane will return from Tokyo to the sweet home in the United States or transfer to the next journey
Breakfast: Hotel | Lunch: X| Dinner: X
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before registering.
Is this tour suitable for me?
- Suitable age: Due to quality considerations and local restrictions, only applicants over 12 years old will be accepted
- Wheelchair access: Due to limited facilities, some attractions may need to be waived without refund. VIPs using wheelchairs must be accompanied by an assistant, and the tour guide cannot assist separately
- Special diet: Please let us know when you register, and we will try our best to arrange it. We apologize for some special diets that are more restrictive, but we apologize for not being able to provide them
Local conditions :
- Triple rooms are not available for this tour
- Please check the description of the daily itinerary in detail
- Under the epidemic control, the procedures and requirements for entering the country for foreigners are different from the past, please contact Sonic Tour for the latest information
- If the visa is issued by Sonic Tour, once the document is delivered, no refund will be made under any circumstances
- Please provide a copy of your passport when registering to avoid inconvenience during your trip by mistake; It is also recommended to bring a copy of your passport with you in case you need it
- During the whole trip, you need to use the same documents as when you registered, so as not to delay the itinerary or cause unnecessary expenses or losses to the VIP if the documents do not match.
- The passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the date of return and at least 2 blank pages marked "Visas."
Flights & Baggage:
- Most airlines require a fee to pre-reserve a seat, which you can do online up to 24-48 hours before departure.
- For guests who have booked their own tickets, if there is a transfer, it is recommended to reserve at least 3 hours of transfer time.
- The weight and number of checked baggage are according to the regulations of each airline's international flight, and the excess weight fee must be borne by the VIP guests.