This tour is launched in partnership with radio station AM1430
- Kyushu Roundabout, Beppu Hot Springs, 4 ~ 5 nights hot springs
- Exclusive 3 nights in different city centre hotels for shopping and late-night snacks
- Yu Fukuoka.Saga Yanagawa.Kumamoto.Shikakujima.Sakurashima Volcano, Miyazaki.New Land Marker Lalaport, Dazaifu Tenkogu Shrine.Kumamoto Castle + Sakuranokoji Castle Saien!
- Golden Scale Lake is the hometown of the fairy tale forest of Yufuin
- Heavy cost to increase the Kyushu traditional dynamic taiko drum experience!
- Imperial Crab Feast (7 dishes).Yanagawa Kabayaki eel.Japanese cuisine.Saga Uyuyaki, Yanaga-Kabayaki eel
DAY 1 Heaven Hara ✈ Residence Kyushu, Japan
- Fly to Kyushu, Japan today! The flight arrived the next day!
DAY 2 Fukuoka Kyushu
- Middle-earth never sleeps
- Welcome fireworks display
Dinner: Kyushu Imperial Meal
Hotel: Luigan's Resort or Hilton Seahawk or similar in Fukuoka
DAY 3 Kyushu － Dazaifu－Beppu
- Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine
- Yanagawa Mizukawa Traditional Sightseeing Boat: Yanagawa in Fukuoka, Kyushu, is one of Japan's most famous water capitals, and Yanagawa City has a total of 930 kilometers of canals that connect all corners of Yanagawa River, and tourists can experience sightseeing cruises, shuttle through the quaint townscape of Yanagikawa, and enjoy local delicacies such as eel rice, which are all reasons why Yanagawa is a popular spot for independent travel.
- Kyushu Yumedai Suspension Bridge: A high-altitude suspension bridge that crosses a secluded valley and passes through Oita Prefecture, and you can experience the feeling of walking in the sky. The Kueyume Otsugashi Suspension Bridge is the longest and tallest road bridge in Japan, offering views of Oita's countryside, two waterfalls, the Naruko River, and a valley 173 meters deep.
- Or mid-April ~ May 07 Dream Wisteria Garden (Kurokicho): In addition to the famous Ashikaga Flower Park, the Kuroki Wisteria Festival in Fukuoka is also a famous place to enjoy wisteria in Japan, which is more than 600 years old and is registered as a national natural monument and blooms from late April to early May every year.
- Beppu Onsen: Beppu is a hot spring town located in Oita Prefecture, a well-known hot spring prefecture in Japan, and almost the entire city is full of hot springs of all sizes, the most famous of which is the Eight Hells of Beppu, among which the largest sea hell, the blood-red "Blood Hell", is the most worth visiting. Beppu has eight hot spring areas, but there are about 3,000 outlets, far more than the average person can visit. There are both open-air and indoor hot springs, and the water quality is different, so there's something for everyone.
Breakfast: Hotel|Lunch: Yanagawa eel cuisine|Dinner: Onsen cuisine
Hotel: Beppu Bay ROYAL HOTEL Hot Spring or Spa & Resort Hotel Sorage or similar
DAY 4 Beppu
- Beppu Hell Pilgrimage (Blood Pond, Tornado Hell Onsen)
- Golden Scale Lake Tour: The hometown of the fairy tale forest of Yufuin
- Grass Thousand Grasslands: Aso Volcano (Class 1 Active Volcano)
Breakfast: Hotel|Lunch: Stove or Japanese|Dinner: Onsen Cuisine
Hotel: Bepwan ROYAL HOTEL Onsen or Spa & Resort Hotel Sorage or similar
DAY 5 Beppu－Miyazaki
- Miyazaki: Statue of the Resurrection Islander on the Nichinan Coast
- Cave Udo Jingu
- Miyazaki Ichiban Street
Breakfast: Hotel|Lunch: Seasonal Japanese-style Restaurant|Dinner: Onsen cuisine
Hotel: Miyazaki Kanko Hotel or similar
DAY 6 Miyazaki－Kagoshima
- Kagoshima is located in the Kyushu region of Japan, and although the name has the word "island", it is not an independent island, but is located at the end of the main island, because it is located at the southern tip of Japan, so it has a mild climate and abundant natural resources, so there are many local must-eat dishes, such as black pork dishes, Kagoshima ramen, etc., and the fruits and vegetables are also very sweet. In addition, Kagoshima has an active volcano, Sakurajima, which makes the Kagoshima area the second largest in Japan in terms of the number of hot springs
- Kagoshima Kirishima Shrine
- Sakurajima Lava Observatory
- Kinkowan Ferry Tour
Breakfast: Hotel|Lunch: Satsuma Kagoshima Cuisine|Dinner: Onsen Cuisine or Japanese Onsen Buffet
Hotel: Kagoshimakyo Sera or Kirishima Kanko Hot Spring Hotel or similar
DAY 7 Kagoshima－Kumamoto
- Kumamoto is located in Kumamoto Prefecture in the Kyushu region, and there are many sightseeing spots including Kumamoto Castle. Among them, hot springs are the largest, and the number of them is as high as 118. In Kumamoto, natural hot springs are part of the lives of the local people. During the recovery process after the 2016 earthquake, we will also share the "Sakura-nobaba Castle Saien", which is full of Kumamoto famous food and snacks.
- Kumamoto Saijoen Shopping Street (One of the three most famous castles in Kumamoto Castle)
- Suizenji Park
- Kumamoto Kuma Department's Office
- Shimodori Shopping Street
Breakfast: Hotel|Lunch: Own care|Dinner: Hot spring cuisine or Japanese hot spring buffet
Hotel: Kumamoto Daiwa RYONET or Aso Kanko Onsen Hotel or similar
DAY 8 Kumamoto－Sasebo－Karatsu
- Sasebo 99 Islands
- Sightseeing pirate ship
- Imari pottery painting experience
Breakfast: Hotel|Lunch: Saga Beef Grill|Dinner: Toyotomi Onsen Buffet
Hotel: Dangjin Seaside hotel or similar
DAY 9 Karatsu－Fukuoka－Fukuoka Airport－Return to America's sweet home
- Traditional taiko drum experience
- Fukuoka Tenjin Shop Underground Mall
Register for trip
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before registering.
Is this tour suitable for me?
- Suitable age: Due to quality considerations and local restrictions, only applicants over 12 years old will be accepted
- Wheelchair access: Due to limited facilities, some attractions may need to be waived without refund. VIPs using wheelchairs must be accompanied by an assistant, and the tour guide cannot assist separately
- Special diet: Please let us know when you register, and we will try our best to arrange it. We apologize for some special diets that are more restrictive, but we apologize for not being able to provide them
Local conditions :
- Triple rooms are not available for this tour
- Please check the description of the daily itinerary in detail
- Under the epidemic control, the procedures and requirements for entering the country for foreigners are different from the past, please contact Sonic Tour for the latest information
- If the visa is issued by Sonic Tour, once the document is delivered, no refund will be made under any circumstances
- Please provide a copy of your passport when registering to avoid inconvenience during your trip by mistake; It is also recommended to bring a copy of your passport with you in case you need it
- During the whole trip, you need to use the same documents as when you registered, so as not to delay the itinerary or cause unnecessary expenses or losses to the VIP if the documents do not match.
- The passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the date of return and at least 2 blank pages marked "Visas."
Flights & Baggage:
- Most airlines require a fee to pre-reserve a seat, which you can do online up to 24-48 hours before departure.
- For guests who have booked their own tickets, if there is a transfer, it is recommended to reserve at least 3 hours of transfer time.
- The weight and number of checked baggage are according to the regulations of each airline's international flight, and the excess weight fee must be borne by the VIP guests.