- The itinerary starts from Thessaloniki, the second largest city in Greece, and ends in Athens, saving 300~400 kilometers of driving back and forth!
- Arrange an afternoon flight to leave Santo Dorini so that you can enjoy the beauty of Santorini for more than half a day.
- Selected Greek specialties: Plaka Old Town Greek Cuisine, Mykonos Seafood Cuisine, St. Dorini Pita Barbecue Style Meal, Fira Town Greek Cuisine, Likavites Hill View Restaurant Western Cuisine.
- Metiosia, meaning "suspended stone", "suspended in the air" or "above the sky") is one of the largest and steepest complexes of Orthodox monasteries in central Greece, and was listed as a World Natural and Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1988.
- Delphi was known as the "navel of the earth" in ancient Greece, representing the sacred status of the Greek national spirit, symbolizing the "center of the world", and here is dedicated to the Greek mythological "god of light: Apollo", and people understand the oracle of Apollo through the Pythia (priestess). Visiting the ruins is like traveling back in time to ancient Greek times.
- Mykonos - Wander through the intricate and narrow streets of the city, as if navigating a white labyrinth, the Cyclades-style white houses are lined with their own character, with doorframes, window frames, roofs or stairs painted in lovely colours. When you walk on the winding path, the flowers blooming around the corner, the kittens nesting by the stairs, a small view in one district, and the beauty everywhere.!
- Santorini: Surrounded by a group of blue and white houses on a cliff, a surreal blue dream scene, Santorini, a moon-shaped island bay, is actually a volcanic crater, and the volcanic eruption of 1500 BC caused the land to sink to the bottom of the sea. The origin of the legend of the continent of Atlantis, written by the Greek philosopher Plato, adds a bit of mystery to the islands.
- Acropolis: Declared a World Heritage Site in 1987, the Acropolis is a must-see attraction in Athens. Among them, the most striking are the classic masterpiece of ancient Greek architecture [Temple of Parthenon] and the King of Athens [Temple of Erictheon], famous for the statue of the maiden. The Adicus Concert Hall at the foot of the Acropolis is the venue for the annual Athens celebrations, and it always becomes the liveliest place in Athens every summer.
Day 1 USA ✈ Thessaloniki, Greece
- Fly to Greece today and enjoy the blue sky, welcoming islands, blue seas and leisurely beaches.
Day 2 Thessaloniki
- The flight arrives in Thessaloniki, the second largest city in Greece. Thessaloniki is the second largest city in Greece, a major transportation hub throughout southeastern Europe, a major port city and an industrial and commercial center. It is famous for having a large number of Byzantine buildings and some Ottoman Empire and Jewish buildings. In 1988, Thessaloniki Early Christian and Byzantine architecture was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Breakfast: Self-expense|Lunch: Self-care|Dinner: Western dinner at the hotel
Hotel: Capsis 4 star or similar
Day 3 Thessaloniki -228km- Meteora -3.4km Kalambaka
- Metheola Greek originally means "hanging in mid-air", is a veritable city in the sky, posthumous and independent, with both natural and cultural heritage, the scenery here is definitely worth the trip, after thousands of years of crustal changes, towering into a quiet city, has always been a monk, hermit sole practice place, there were as many as 24 monasteries here, only 6 remain, visit the most representative one of the Metiolon monastery Manastery of Great Meteora ( Admission included), and the Manastery of St. Stephen (ticket included), a local professional English-speaking guide accompanying the group, to experience the hermits' devotion to the faith, and also to see the beauty of the wonderland on earth. (If the museum is closed, we will replace it with another monastery, so please understand the inconvenience.) Metiola, listed by UNESCO in 1988 as a World Natural and Cultural Heritage Site.
Breakfast: Hotel|Lunch: Self-care|Dinner: HotelWestern Dinner
Hotel: Liknon 4 star or similar
Day 4 Kalambaka -231km- Delphi -183km- Athen
- Legend has it that Zeus, the god of the gods, sent an eagle to each end of the world, and the place where they met was the center of the world, where we visit Delphi today. Delphi is the common holy place of the ancient Greek city-states, the famous Apollo is not only the patron saint of this place, his oracle is also an indispensable part of Greek history and culture, visit the Temple of Apollo (admission included), follow the footsteps of myths, think about how the people of thousands of years ago divination. Delphi Museum (admission included) preserves many Greek national treasures, the huge Sphinx of Naxosus, and step into the stage of Greek tragedy to see how King Oedipus outwitted King Thebes. Delphi was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987. Then take a private car to Athens.
Breakfast: Hotel|Lunch: Optional|Dinner: Greek cuisine in the old town of Plaka
Hotel: Ilisia 4 star or similar
Day 5 Athen ✈ Mykonos【Reference flights：11:55A/12:45P】
- The beaches here in Mykonos are a favorite romantic paradise for lovers all over the world, the white-walled Vasher spreads along the streets, the little Venice on the sea, the windmills of Katmily beckoning enthusiastically, the pelicans like a child, weaving through the crowd... It's full of postcard spots, and there's a cute atmosphere everywhere, a little rambling, and laid-back. Come to the cozy Aegean island and experience the "rambling" of the Greeks: you can wander the comfortable beach, free and warm like a European, relax in the sun and sea breeze, and you can find the next street corner with the lazy cat in this laid-back town, and even the locals think that it is a blessing to get lost in the beautiful blue and white alleys. Visit the most famous sightseeing spots in the small town of Mykonos.
Breakfast: Hotel|Lunch: Self-care|Dinner: Seafood
Hotel: San Antonio Summerland 4 star or similar
Day 6 Mykonos – around 2.5hrs - Santorini【Reference clipper boat or ferry: Mykonos 09:50A Santorini 11:55A】
Why not get up early to enjoy the rare Aegean sunrise.
- Today we will head to the Moon Bend on the Aegean Sea: Santorini. The beauty here is a popular holiday destination for travelers from all over the world, and only by boat can you see the whole island of Santorini from the Aegean Sea, and Santorini's dreamlike sunset has long been one of the world's must-see views. A special car is specially arranged to go to the quiet but charming town of Oia, so that before sunset, you can see the amazing sunset of Oia, and the boat slowly sails into the gradually setting sun in the west, on the orange, bright red, purple Aegean Sea, such a beautiful scenery, so that the gods in heaven also love.
Breakfast: Hotel|Lunch: Self-care|Dinner: PITA Grilled Meat Style
Hotel: Albatros 4 star or similar
Day 7 Santorini
Free time today!
- Santorini, formerly known as "Kalisti", means "most beautiful" in ancient Greek On such a beautiful island, you can rent a car or motorcycle and freely travel around the town to find hopeless romance in the Aegean Sea; you can change into swimwear and regain your youth between the sun and the sand; you can also be in a café with a pleasant atmosphere, let the lovely island accompany you as a photographer for a day, record every second of beauty, or be a painter for a day, paint the jewel-like sky of Santorini; and you can once again enjoy the intoxicating sunset, with the sun slowly sinking into the sea, looking for the former famous cityThe mystery of "Atlantis".
Breakfast: Hotel|Lunch: Optional|Dinner: Fira Greek cuisine
Hotel: Albatros 4 star or similar
Day 8 Santorini ✈ Athen【Reference flights: 4:40P/5:35P】
- Come to the main city of Santorini, in Firana, the white low houses, like daffodils blooming under the blue sky, match the blue-domed Orthodox church. You can also spend your last free time exploring the ancient dwellings in volcanic caves or the ruins of the ancient city of Tila on the cliffs and imagining the prosperity and eternity of the time.
- Afterwards, head to a winery to taste Santorini's most prestigious wines. Santorini's unique volcanic terrain and soil make the grapes grown here taste unique, rare in quantity and sweet.
- The winery is located on the edge of a cliff, with unobstructed views of the island, holding a wine glass in hand, looking out at the enchanting Aegean Sea, telling a happy and romantic story with the sea. In the afternoon, take a domestic flight back to Athens and walk into the mysteries of Greek civilization.
Breakfast: Hotel|Lunch: Self-care|Dinner: Selected Chinese cuisine (8 dishes and 1 soup)
Hotel: Ilisia 4 star or similar
Day 9 Athen
- Athens, the oldest city in the world, is also the capital of Greece. In Athens, every step is on the source of history, culture, and many historical sites are still preserved today.
- Visit the "apex city" - the Acropolis (admission included), visit The Parthenon dedicated to the patron saint of the city, Athena, Erechtheion, the Odeon of Herodes Atticus, and the Acropolis Museum.
- Then visit the ancient Agora of Athens and admire the beautiful Temple of Hephaestus.
- Afternoon tours of the city, including Syntagma Square (the opportunity to watch the handover ceremony of the guards), Panathinaiko Stadium, the first Olympic stadium in modern times, which held the first Olympic Games in 1896, and driving through the Temple of Zeus, the University of Athens complex... Let you walk into the scenery of Greek civilization. In the evening, at the foot of the hill of Likavites, take the cable car to the restaurant with a view, and enjoy the bird's eye view of the highest part of Athens and the most beautiful panoramic night view, and return to the hotel after the meal.
Breakfast: Hotel|Lunch: Self-care|Dinner: Orizontes Lycabettus Hill View Restaurant Western cuisine + red and white wine or drink of your choice
Hotel: Ilisia 4 star or similar
Day 10 Athens ✈ USA
- Farewell moment - transfer to Athens airport for return to the United States
Breakfast: Breakfast box
Register for trip
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before registering.
Is this tour suitable for me?
- Suitable age: Due to quality considerations and local restrictions, only applicants over 12 years old will be accepted
- Wheelchair access: Due to limited facilities, some attractions may need to be waived without refund. VIPs using wheelchairs must be accompanied by an assistant, and the tour guide cannot assist separately
- Special diet: Please let us know when you register, and we will try our best to arrange it. We apologize for some special diets that are more restrictive, but we apologize for not being able to provide them
Local conditions :
- Triple rooms are not available for this tour
- Please check the description of the daily itinerary in detail
- Under the epidemic control, the procedures and requirements for entering the country for foreigners are different from the past, please contact Sonic Tour for the latest information
- If the visa is issued by Sonic Tour, once the document is delivered, no refund will be made under any circumstances
- Please provide a copy of your passport when registering to avoid inconvenience during your trip by mistake; It is also recommended to bring a copy of your passport with you in case you need it
- During the whole trip, you need to use the same documents as when you registered, so as not to delay the itinerary or cause unnecessary expenses or losses to the VIP if the documents do not match.
- The passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the date of return and at least 2 blank pages marked "Visas."
Flights & Baggage:
- Most airlines require a fee to pre-reserve a seat, which you can do online up to 24-48 hours before departure.
- For guests who have booked their own tickets, if there is a transfer, it is recommended to reserve at least 3 hours of transfer time.
- The weight and number of checked baggage are according to the regulations of each airline's international flight, and the excess weight fee must be borne by the VIP guests.