World Heritage Halong Bay, two days and one night luxury five-star cruise
The Buddha's Hand Golden Bridge in Ba Na Hills is the world's largest
Hoi An Ancient Town, World Cultural Heritage Tour
- World Heritage Hoi An Ancient Town
- Experience Vietnamese water life romantic Canaan Island bamboo basket boat, bamboo basket boat crab fishing fun.
- Mount Bana Marvel at Mount Buddha Hand SunWorldBaNils
- The most beautiful limestone cave in Halong Bay, the largest and most spectacular cave in Halong Bay
DAY 1 Take an international flight to Vietnam
DAY 2 Arrival at Hanoi Airport, Vietnam - North Vietnam Hanoi City Tour
- The flight arrived in Vietnam today and was picked up by private car to start its journey to the city
- (Based on flight arrival before 12 o'clock, group pick-up will be arranged.Pick-up fee of US$55 per person will be arranged for group members arriving after 12 o'clock)
- Ba Dinh Square: Ba Dinh Square can be said to be the heart of Hanoi and a place where the people of Hanoi meet and play a role in festivals
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum: In addition to visiting historical monuments in Vietnam, "Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum" is also a must-see attraction!
- Doge's Palace (exterior): Also known as the President's Palace, a yellow French-style building built in 1906
- Temple of Literature: Hanoi's best preserved and most beautiful monument, allowing you to experience first-hand the ancient history of Vietnam and its indelible relationship with Chinese culture
- Hoan Kiem Lake: Located in the heart of the city, surrounded by the downtown area of Hanoi City, the lake is full of green grass, clear and beautiful
- Sanjuku Street: A quaint traditional shopping street, each narrow street is named after the goods traded at that time, such as Silk Street, Rice Street, Paper Street, Jewelry Street, etc., a total of 36, stroll here to enjoy the romance of France
- West Lake : West Lake is the largest lake and most famous scenic area in the capital of Hanoi, with a width of 500 hectares. Nearly 20 kilometers long, the road around the lake is an idyllic road that attracts tourists all year round.
- Zhenguksa Temple: Located on an island east of West Lake (Tay Ho District), this temple is nearly 1500 years old and is believed to be the oldest temple in Thang Long - Hanoi. The architecture of the pagoda blends majesty, antiquity and elegance against a tranquil backdrop of an endless lake. During the Li Chan period, it was the Buddhist center of Thang Long Castle. Tran Quoc Pagoda Historically and architecturally valuable, it is famous for its sacred Buddhist gates, attracting many Buddhist believers and tourists inside and outside Vietnam.
Breakfast: On Board | Lunch: On board or at your own expense| Dinner: Van Chai Marina Restaurant
Hotel: Hanoi Intercontinental Hanoi Westlake or similar
DAY 3 Hanoi - Ninh Binh【 Chang'an Ninh Binh Ecotourism Area 】- Hanoi
- After breakfast, our guide will take you to Ningping Chang'an Scenic Area
- Chang'an Ecotourism Zone: It is an eco-tourism area located within the Chang'an World Heritage Group in Ningping Province. Since 2014, this place has been listed as a national monument of particular importance by the Vietnamese government and recognized by UNESCO as a double World Heritage Site. Chang'an has a limestone mountain system with a geological age of about 250 million, and over a long period of time, changes in the earth, climate, and sea intake have brought hundreds of valleys, caves, lakes and lagoons.
- This scenic area preserves and contains many wetland ecosystems, forests on limestone mountains, archaeological sites and historical and cultural sites.
- Chang'an's rocky mountains, rivers, streams, forests, and cave systems were so dangerous that in the 10th century, King Ding chose it as a southern castle to protect the capital Hoa Lu, and then the Tran dynasty used it as the Vu Lam Palace. During the Mongol resistance. At present, there are many historical relics of the Ding and Chen dynasties.
Breakfast: Hotel|Lunch: Local Cuisine|Dinner: Lotus Room Buffet
Hotel: Hanoi Intercontinental Hanoi Westlake or similar
DAY 4 Hanoi - Halong Bay by cruise - cruise tour
After breakfast in the hotel, we depart for Halong Bay, arrive at Halong Bay at about noon, go to the shipping company's VIP room, check in and start the cruise trip to Hanoi Halong Bay
UNESCO declared Halong Bay a World Heritage Site on December 17, 1994, and you can enjoy a buffet lunch as the cruise passes by thousands of majestic limestone islets in Halong Bay.
- Dong Xiu Pearl Farm: Dedicated to growing pearls and practicing Japanese techniques based on Vietnamese traditions and traditional handmade techniques.
- Titov Island: Here you can swim or climb to the top and enjoy the vastness and magnificence of Halong Bay from 100 meters high.
- Enjoy a cooking class or happy hour in the piano lounge or on the sundeck (depending on weather conditions).
- For dinner, enjoy a gourmet dinner with the chef's special menu at the restaurant. (Dress code: formal/semi-formal/business casual)
Breakfast: Hotel|Lunch: Buffet on board|Dinner: Buffet on board
Hotel: Ha Long Bay AMBASSADOR CRUISE (5 star)
DAY 5 Halong Bay Cruise - Explore Sung Sot Surprise Cave - Disembarkation - Hanoi
- Start your day with a session of Tai Chi on the sundeck or piano lounge in the morning (weather conditions)
- Cave of Surprise: The largest and most spectacular cave in the bay, the most beautiful limestone cave in Halong Bay. A wonderful and mysterious thousand-year-old stalactite with various unique forms. The natural fantasy cave is full of surprises as its name suggests, and a must-visit attraction on a classic boat trip
- After breakfast, check out and disembark and be picked up by private car back to Hanoi
Breakfast: On the cruise | Lunch: MAGNILOA Restaurant | Dinner: PRESS CLUB Restaurant
Hotel: Hanoi Intercontinental Hanoi Westlake or similar
DAY 6 Hanoi take a domestic flight to Da Nang-Hoi An-Roam Canaan-Hoi An
- 【 Cam Kim Island 】Located on the opposite bank of Hoi An, about 30 minutes by boat from Hoi An Pier, Hoi An Thu Bon River is a river that originates from the border between Laos and Vietnam and crosses the south. The scenery of the riverside water town is beautiful. There are many shops on this side of the Thu Bon River in Hoi An; on the other side, Canaan Island has not yet been developed, and it is a relatively primitive natural ecological scenery. Most of the residents on the island make a living by fishing and woodcarving. Let us experience the traditional bamboo barrel boat, travel through the primitive natural ecological scenery, and experience the fun of shrimp fishing.
Breakfast：Hotel｜Lunch：spider crab hot pot｜Dinner：Viettow Restaurant
Hotel： Citadine Pearl Hoian hotel or similar
DAY 7 Hoi An - Da Nang - Take the cable car to the Bana Hills day trip
- Ba Na Hill (cable car round trip): About 45 kilometers away from Da Nang City, the terrain is beautiful, known as "French Spring Mountain City". Take the world's longest and highest non-stop cable car listed in the Guinness Book of Records in 2009. The cable car is 16,545 feet long and reaches the mountain at an altitude of 4,239 feet in 20 minutes. The cable car just started to climb, and there are forests, stone streams and streams at the foot. After 10 minutes, you are in the sea of clouds, and the prospect is like being in a fairyland.
- The French once established a summer resort here, with four seasons in one day: spring in the morning, summer at noon, autumn in the afternoon, and winter in the evening. There is a vast natural forest in Pona, with streams and springs running through it. When the weather is fine, standing on the top of the main mountain, you can see Da Nang City, Rongju Bay, My Khe Sea and the entire wide space, just like a giant landscape painting. Today, Pona main mountain has become a famous tourist area. Hotels, villas and other services such as restaurants, tennis courts, etc. are fully furnished. Tourists go up the mountain and take the cable car to reach the top of the mountain. The beauty of Pona is that you can’t see the sun when you look up at the sky, and you can’t see the stars at night, so you can enjoy the beauty of vacation and leisure. Tinh Tam Garden (Small train): visit the hidden century-old French wine cellar built by the French on the mountain during the colonial period.
- Bergamot Skywalk: Enjoy unobstructed views of the unrivaled high-altitude scenery of Ba Na Hills. The total length of the trail is about 150 meters. The golden sky trail is lined with purple lobelia chrysanthemums. It is very suitable for punching in and taking pictures.
- FANTASY PARK: The three floors of comprehensive entertainment theme include a variety of indoor games: Music Express, Riding Game, Jurassic Park, Rail Truck, Swing Horse Riding Competition, Indoor Shooting Range, Car Competition, Adventure Haunted House, Balloon Pool (at your own expense) Such as: 3D, 4D, 5D movies, haunted houses, coin games, etc. and various games, etc.) Here, you can enjoy various service facilities in the park
Breakfast：at hotel｜Lunch：Ba Na Hill Buffet｜Dinner：Japanese Cuisine - BBQ -All You Can Eat 13usd
Hotel：INTERCONTINENTAL DANANG SUN PENINSULA RESORT or similar
DAY 8 To end your wonderful trip to Vietnam, you can choose to continue on to your next journey
1. Join a tour group 2. Visit relatives or travel independently
- This morning, breakfast is served in the hotel and free time to enjoy the hotel facilities. Check out at 12 noon, depart for Da Nang International Airport at about 1 o'clock (if you need to send to the airport separately outside this time, an additional fee of $55 / per person) to end this 8-day luxury Vietnam Hanoi tour, you can choose to enter Taipei, join the tour group, Visiting relatives or traveling independently.
Register for trip
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before registering.
Is this tour suitable for me?
- Suitable age: Due to quality considerations and local restrictions, only applicants over 12 years old will be accepted
- Wheelchair access: Due to limited facilities, some attractions may need to be waived without refund. VIPs using wheelchairs must be accompanied by an assistant, and the tour guide cannot assist separately
- Special diet: Please let us know when you register, and we will try our best to arrange it. We apologize for some special diets that are more restrictive, but we apologize for not being able to provide them
Local conditions :
- Triple rooms are not available for this tour
- Please check the description of the daily itinerary in detail
- Under the epidemic control, the procedures and requirements for entering the country for foreigners are different from the past, please contact Sonic Tour for the latest information
- If the visa is issued by Sonic Tour, once the document is delivered, no refund will be made under any circumstances
- Please provide a copy of your passport when registering to avoid inconvenience during your trip by mistake; It is also recommended to bring a copy of your passport with you in case you need it
- During the whole trip, you need to use the same documents as when you registered, so as not to delay the itinerary or cause unnecessary expenses or losses to the VIP if the documents do not match.
- The passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the date of return and at least 2 blank pages marked "Visas."
Flights & Baggage:
- Most airlines require a fee to pre-reserve a seat, which you can do online up to 24-48 hours before departure.
- For guests who have booked their own tickets, if there is a transfer, it is recommended to reserve at least 3 hours of transfer time.
- The weight and number of checked baggage are according to the regulations of each airline's international flight, and the excess weight fee must be borne by the VIP guests.
※Registration after January 10 will require an additional fee of $180/per person