◆ The whole limousine bus connects to see the Canadian Rocky Mountains National Park|Youhe, Banff, Glacier, Jasberg National Park
◆ Youhe National Park : Waterfalls, rocky walls of nature | Banff National Park : Hot spring source
◆ Lake Trail - the scenery your heart craves
◆ Glacier National Park : A country of bears where you have the opportunity to see natural wildlife
◆ Arrange a two-night stay at the Chateau Lois and experience the luxury of a stay at the Castle Hotel
◆【Icefield Bobsleigh & Sky Trail】Climb the Athabasca Glacier and touch the 10,000-year-old glacier; Stroll the glass deck on the Skywalk and enjoy the amazing views
◆【White Cape Cable Car】Climb Mount White opposite Lake Louise and feel the majestic momentum of the Rocky Mountains
DAY 1 Fly internationally to Vancouver, Canada
- Today, I will take a plane from my hometown to Vancouver, the largest city on the west coast of Canada, and then take the hotel shuttle bus to the designated hotel
- Guests arriving at the Vancouver hotel before 3pm will receive a complimentary tour of downtown Vancouver. Attractions include: Stanley Park, Chinatown, Gaistown, Canada Place.
Breakfast: X|Lunch: X|Dinner: X
HOTEL: ACCENT INNS VANCOUVER AIRPORT OR SIMILAR
DAY 2 Vancouver - Colonna [Winery] - Last Nail - Grizzly Town or Gold Town
- Today, the special car travels along the national highway Hengjia Highway 1 through the Fraser Valley Low Road Plain
- Okanagan Lake District: Known as the 'Land of the Sun', it is rich in grapes and a variety of fruits, and is recognized as Canada's fruit basket.
- Special arrangements are arranged to go to wineries to taste and purchase a variety of red, white and ice wines to experience the unique aroma and charm of Canadian wines.
- Okanagan Lake: A stunning view of Kelowna, this lake is unfathomable. It is said that there are lake monsters
- In the afternoon, we will travel east along Lake Shushwei to visit the 'Last Nail Monument'. Commemorating the construction of the Pacific Railroad by Chinese workers, the eastern and western ends of the railway were completed in 1885.
Breakfast: X |Lunch: Chinese or buffet (own expense)|Dinner: Chinese or buffet (own expense)
HOTEL: FAIRFIELD INN & SUITES REVELSTOKE OR SIMILAR
DAY 3 Grizzly Town - Cape White Cable Car - Banff [Bow River Waterfall + Cape of Wonder]
- Go to the most famous [Cape White Horn Cable Car] (own expense). Not only can you feel the majesty of the falling mountains, but you can also occasionally see squirrels and giant horned wild sheep on the top of the mountain.
- Visit the venue where Marilyn Monroe filmed the movie [Bow River Waterfall] [Surprise Point] You can use the time to shop on Banff Street, specialty shops, and stay at the Chateau Louise Hotel tonight to experience the classical beauty.
Breakfast: Hotel|Lunch: Western or buffet (own expense)|Dinner: Banff Town at your own expense
HOTEL: FAIRMONT CHATEAU LAKE LOUISE
DAY 4 Crow Claw Glacier - Bow Lake - Petou Lake (only accessible from June to September, ice field bobsleigh tour, glacier sky trail (optional)
- Head south along the world's most beautiful alpine highway, the Icefield Avenue, where you'll be amazed by steep mountains, glowing glaciers and mysterious lakes. Visit Athabasca Falls, which looks like a galloping horse
- Athabasca Glacier: The world-famous Columbia Ice Field, change to a giant snowmobile, get off the car and touch thousands of years of ice and snow crystals
- The newly completed Glacier Sky Glass Bridge Trail in 2014. Stroll through the transparent glass bridge deck and feel the majestic majesty of the Rocky Mountains. Or stop at the observation deck on the glass bridge and enjoy the beautiful scenery, which is a "amazing" that you must not miss in your life。
- Pass by Pedo Lake, Bow Peak, Bow Top, Bow Glacier, Bow Lake and Crow Claw Glacier. Among them, Lake Pedo is the famous lake in the falling mountains after Lake Louise. From the observation deck, you can clearly see the blue water, taiga and glacier-hugged mountains of Lake Pedo, and the magnificent landscape is picturesque, making you feel like you are in a dreamland.
Breakfast: X |Lunch: Western set meal (own expense)|Dinner: Western set meal (own expense)
HOTEL: FAIRMONT CHATEAU LAKE LOUISE
DAY 5 Monline Lake (open mid-June to mid-September) - Emerald Lake - West Camos or Salmon Bay
- HEAD TO MORAINE LAKE, WHICH IS KNOWN AS CANADA'S NATIONAL TREASURE LAKE. THE LAKE IS SURROUNDED BY TEN PEAKS, AND THE ROCKS ACCUMULATED AT THE OUTLET OF THE LAKE FORM A NATURAL EMBANKMENT, WHICH IS WHY THE NAME MORAINE (MEANING THE ACCUMULATION CARRIED BY THE GLACIER).
- Afterwards enter Youhe National Park in the Rocky Mountains. Yoho means wonder and wonder in the Kree language. Youhe National Park is home to Canada's tallest waterfall wonder, world-class fossil sites and stunning natural topography, and a visit to the alpine glacier lagoon 'Emerald Lake' later.
Breakfast: Self-expense|Lunch: Lake Louise Castle Western Lunch (own expense)|Dinner: Chinese or Western (own expense)
HOTEL: BEST WESTERN SICAMOUS INN OR SIMILAR
DAY 6 West Camos or Salmon Bay - Ganlu City (Ginseng Field Visit) - Hope Town - Vancouver
- Ganlu City: Located in the inland climate, the dry climate is suitable for the growth of American ginseng, and it is the main production area of American American ginseng. A visit to the Ginseng Farm of Ganlu Ginseng Farmers Association is specially arranged, where professional sales staff introduce the planting, growth, harvesting and manufacturing process of ginseng, and at the same time, you can freely purchase all kinds of ginseng products.
- The special car travels along the national highway Hengjia Highway 1 through the Lower Mainland of the Fraser Valley, and passes through the filming location of "First Blood" is also a beautiful town [Hope Town] in the Taojin period a hundred years ago, where you can experience the movie shooting scene and take a short rest, and arrive in Vancouver in the evening to end the beautiful journey.
Breakfast: Hotel|Lunch: Chinese or Buffet (own expense)|Dinner: own expense
HOTEL: FAIRMONT CHATEAU LAKE LOUISE
DAY 7 Vancouver - Sweet Home or Continue to Next Journey
- After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to the airport by car to end the unforgettable trip to Taiwan and return to the sweet home, let us look forward to seeing each other next time
Register for trip
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before registering.
Is this tour suitable for me?
- Suitable age: Due to quality considerations and local restrictions, only applicants over 12 years old will be accepted
- Wheelchair access: Due to limited facilities, some attractions may need to be waived without refund. VIPs using wheelchairs must be accompanied by an assistant, and the tour guide cannot assist separately
- Special diet: Please let us know when you register, and we will try our best to arrange it. We apologize for some special diets that are more restrictive, but we apologize for not being able to provide them
Local conditions :
- Triple rooms are not available for this tour
- Please check the description of the daily itinerary in detail
- Under the epidemic control, the procedures and requirements for entering the country for foreigners are different from the past, please contact Sonic Tour for the latest information
- If the visa is issued by Sonic Tour, once the document is delivered, no refund will be made under any circumstances
- Please provide a copy of your passport when registering to avoid inconvenience during your trip by mistake; It is also recommended to bring a copy of your passport with you in case you need it
- During the whole trip, you need to use the same documents as when you registered, so as not to delay the itinerary or cause unnecessary expenses or losses to the VIP if the documents do not match.
- The passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the date of return and at least 2 blank pages marked "Visas."
Flights & Baggage:
- Most airlines require a fee to pre-reserve a seat, which you can do online up to 24-48 hours before departure.
- For guests who have booked their own tickets, if there is a transfer, it is recommended to reserve at least 3 hours of transfer time.
- The weight and number of checked baggage are according to the regulations of each airline's international flight, and the excess weight fee must be borne by the VIP guests.