*The most classic Taipei itinerary, suitable for you who are visiting Taipei for the first time
*Selected attractions to give you a deeper understanding of Taipei's history and culture
*Guided tour of the Palace Museum, one of the world's most popular museums
*Watch the handover ceremony of the guards of the Martyrs' Shrine, which is awe-inspiring
*Learn about the original culture of the Shao people of Sun Moon Lake and the scenery and monuments around Sun Moon Lake
*Visit Fo Guang Shan and the internationally renowned Night Market, a famous Buddhist shrine in Kaohsiung
* Explore the unique topography and rich ecology of Kenting National Park
*Don't miss the most beautiful scenery in Taiwan - East Coast National Scenic Area
*Visit Taroko, the world's largest marble canyon, to see nature's magnificent work
* Accommodation in well-known luxury five-star hotels around the world
* Intimate service: hotel pick-up and drop-off (Taipei city center only)
* Step into the picturesque mountain town of Jiufen and feel his nostalgic and romantic charm
* Explore the 13-story site of Jinguashi and witness the golden age of mining in Northern Taiwan
* Breathtaking views of the northeast corner coastline
* Visit the northeast corner's iconic strange rock: Nanya Weathering Fossil
DAY 1 (Saturday) USA ✈︎ Taipei Taoyuan Airport
DAY 2 (SUN) TAIPEI (HA)
- Arrive at Taoyuan Airport between 5:30am-6:30am in the morning, pick up and head to Taipei City for a half-day tour of downtown Taipei, taking you to visit five classic attractions in Taipei at once:
- *Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall, *Presidential Palace (driving by), *Taipei Yuanshan Hotel (photo stop), *Martyrs' Shrine (handover of guards), *Palace Museum. A professional guide will take you on a tour of Taipei's famous landmarks. The magnificent and vast Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall, the antique Taipei Yuanshan Hotel, the magnificent Presidential Palace in Zhuangjing, and the handover ceremony of the guards at the Martyrs' Shrine, and finally visited the well-known Palace Museum overseas. After the tour, you will still have afternoon time to explore the itinerary that interests you. Return to the hotel at about 1 p.m. to rest in the afternoon, and free time in the evening.
Breakfast: Hotel|Lunch: X|Dinner: Optional
Hotel: Fook Wah Hotel or similar
DAY 3 (Monday) Taipei - Sun Moon Lake
- Sun Moon Lake Bus Sightseeing Around the Lake (Date Shao, Ci'en Pagoda, Xuanzang Temple, Wenwu Temple) Located in the middle of Nantou County, Taiwan, Yuetan National Scenic Area is a national scenic area planned and managed by the Tourism Bureau of the Ministry of Communications.
- The old name of Yida Shao is "Dehua Society" and "Huabo Society", and the Shao people mainly live here, and it is the village with the largest population concentration on the side of Sun Moon Lake. Wenwu Temple: Wenwu Temple was established in 1932, located on the mountainside north of Sun Moon Lake, dedicated to Emperor Guan, and named after Confucius and Yue Fei. The temple is predominantly golden yellow and stands majestically. And the situation is steep, if you take a boat you can moor the foothills and cliffs, and you can climb the 365 steps of the stone steps. In front of the hall, there are double dragon beaded stone carvings. Climb the slope of the apse of Wenwu Temple to overlook the Sun Moon Lake. Ci'en Pagoda: Built by Chiang Kai-shek in memory of his mother, Mrs. Wang. Built on a mountain at an altitude of 954 meters, the top of the tower is exactly 1000 meters above sea level. From here, you can enjoy a panoramic view of Sun Moon Lake. The main building was partially damaged by the Nantou earthquake on November 5, 2009, and the main building was closed and repaired from November 9, 2009, and reopened after renovation on August 26, 2010.
- Xuanzang Temple: A Buddhist temple located in the Sun Moon Lake Scenic Area, established in the 54th year of the Republic of China (1965 AD) to commemorate the contribution of the Tang Dynasty monk Master Xuanzang to the development of Buddhism, dedicated to the relics of Master Xuanzang.
Breakfast: Hotel|Lunch: Self Care|Dinner: Optional
Hotel: Sun Moon Lake Yunpin Hotel (Mountain View Room) (5-star) or similar
DAY 4 (TUE) SUN MOON LAKE - FO GUANG SHAN - KAOHSIUNG
- Xiangshan Visitor Center, a beautiful Qingshuimo building, is a good place to take photos everywhere, if you look at the building from the sky, it is like holding the lake and mountains of Sun Moon Lake with both hands, and two of them are 34 meters long and 8 meters high with a large span of the top structure; The sparkling Sun Moon Lake passes through the wide span space and comes directly into the eye, creating a stage for the development of dialogue between man and nature, although it is a building, it is not an exaggeration to say that it is a work of art. Fo Guang Shan Buddha Memorial Hall is a building that blends ancient and modern with Chinese and foreign, traditional and modern, with the functions of culture and education, understanding and practice. The museum was built precisely in the hope that through the enshrinement of the Dharma body relics representing the Buddha's virtue and wisdom, people can develop their own pure Buddha nature while paying homage to the Buddha's relics, and inject goodness and sincerity into the world, bringing social stability and harmony.
- Liuhe International Tourism Night Market is the earliest pedestrian walking area and international tourist night market in southern Taiwan, formerly known as Dagangpu Night Market. Emerged from the late 1940s to the early 1950s, centered on the former Gaoyi Liuhe Outpatient Department, the predecessor of Gao Yi Hospital, gathered in the open space of Dagangpu, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan, ranking among the most representative night markets in Kaohsiung.
Breakfast: Hotel|Lunch: Self Care|Dinner: Optional
Hotel: Kaohsiung Hanlai Hotel (5-star) or similar
DAY 5 (Wed) Kaohsiung - Kenting - Taitung Chiben
- Opposite the Eluan Nose, because there is a coral reef rock that collapses from the sea cliff, the shape resembles a cat squatting on the sea, and coastal residents used to call the headland protruding from the sea "nose" or "nose head", hence the place name "cat nose head". Chuanfan Stone is one of Kenting's famous landmarks, many tourists come to Kenting to take a photo with it, it is a coral reef tumbled down from the nearby terrace, about 18 meters high, very huge, resembling a sailing ship about to rise, hence the name.
- Located in the southernmost part of Taiwan, Eluanbi Park is famous for its lighthouse, and was selected as one of the eight scenic spots in Taiwan during the Japanese occupation. Built in 1881 AD, the Eluanbi Lighthouse is located in the Eluanbi headland of Pingtung County, and is a white iron round tower, which is the southernmost lighthouse on the main island of Taiwan. Longpan Park is a scenic spot on the east coast of Kenting, due to the uplift of the strata, part of the coral reef rock layer collapsed, and the shape of the condescending cliff terrain, facing the vast Pacific Ocean, many people like to come here to take pictures. When the weather is good, you can also see Orchid Island.
Breakfast: Hotel|Lunch: Self Care|Dinner: Optional
Hotel: Taitung Zhiben Old House Hotel (5 star) or similar
DAY 6 (Thursday) Taito Chiben - East Coast Scenic Area - Hualien Taroko
- The Eastern Coast Scenic Area is located in the coastal part of Hualien and Taitung County, stretching between the east side of the Coast Mountain Range and the Pacific Ocean, from the mouth of Hualien Stream in the north to the Xiaoyeliu Scenic Area in the south, with a coastline of more than 170 kilometers.
- Tomioka Geopark (Onoyanagi) is located in the waters north of Tomioka Fishing Port, and is the southernmost scenic base on the eastern coast, and is called "Onoyanagi" because of its topography and rock types, which resembles the wild willow of Kitaseki. Sanxiantai geology belongs to the Duxian Mountain block rock, originally a headland, but due to seawater erosion, gradually eroded the neck of the headland, became an offshore island, so folk legend, when the eight immortals crossed the sea, Li Tieqiu, He Xiangu and Lv Dongbin once rested here, imprinted immortal traces, so named Sanxiantai. In order to facilitate tourists to land on the island, an eight-arch cross-sea pedestrian walkway bridge was built in 1987. Because of its beautiful shape and the legendary design of "Eight Immortals Crossing the Sea", it has become a local landmark. The stone terraces have a special rocky landscape carved by wind and seawater, and the intertidal zone is rich in natural ecological resources: crabs, starfish, sea cucumbers, hermit crabs, colorful fish, waiting for the observant to discover the mysteries. Located next to the Coastal Highway No. 18 Bridge, Sweet Potato Liao is the most unique canyon landscape on the east coast, where you can see the two sides of the road, due to the accumulation and cutting of different geology under the accumulation and cutting of streams, forming a contrasting topographic landscape. Visit the marble factory & display
Breakfast:Hotel|Lunch: Self Care|Dinner: Optional
Hotel: Hualien Taroko Jingying Hotel (5-star) or similar
DAY 7 (Friday) Hualien Taroko - Taipei
- Shintarok National Park (Delugu: Rngayan qmita kana klwaan Truku) is the fourth national park established in Taiwan. The park is crossed by Taiwan's first east-west cross-highway called the Zhongheng Highway System. The name of the Mother Bridge comes from the fact that it is said that after a young man was washed away by the flood here, his mother still wished for her children to return early every day, and was deeply touched that people named the bridge "Mother Bridge".
- The Sakari Trail is about 4.1 km long from the entrance to the three houses, leaning against the Sakari Creek. The 16-kilometer flow path of the Shakaji River forms a majestic gorge, clear streams, beautiful rock folds and lush forests; There have been many indigenous settlements along the trail, giving the Saka Foundation Trail both landscape ecology and cultural beauty. Or the Green Water Trail was originally part of the Hehuan-Yueling Trail, and because this section of the ancient road is in good condition, rich in landscape and ecology, the National Park Service planned it as a trail. The path is about 2 meters wide, roughly maintaining the width of the Hehuan Yueling Road during the Japanese Occupation, and the whole line is gentle and easy to walk, making it a landscape trail suitable for all ages. Changchun Pavilion is from Taroko to Tianxiang direction, exit the west exit of Changchun Tunnel of Zhongheng Highway, turn to the old road of Taiwan 8th Line, you can see the Changchun Temple standing on the edge of the cliff step of the Liwu Valley, built to commemorate the death of the Zhongheng Highway, the spring next to the temple has been flowing into a waterfall for many years, and the Highway Bureau named it "Changchun Flying Waterfall", which has become a landmark of special significance of Zhongheng Highway. The Yanzikou Trail runs from Yanzikou to Jin Heng Bridge, and on the way you can enjoy the Taroko Gorge, Kettle Cave, Yong Spring, Indian Chief Rock and other landscapes. Qingshui Cliff, located between peace and Chongde, is a major wonder on the east coast of Taiwan and one of Taiwan's eight scenic spots. The Qingshui cliff is more than 1,000 meters high, close to the Pacific Ocean at an angle of nearly 90 degrees, and the road stretches for more than 20 kilometers, winding and winding, with cliffs on one side and the vast sea on the other.
Breakfast: Hotel|Lunch: Self Care|Dinner: Optional
Hotel: Fuhua Hotel or similar
DAY 8 (Sat) Taipei - Jiufen - Northeast Cape Coast Sightseeing (HD) - Taipei Taoyuan Airport
- Today you can sleep until you wake up naturally, after looking for breakfast at the hotel. Check-out at 11 o'clock luggage can be kept at the hotel. 12:30pm in the hotel lobby Meet and depart to Jiufen Old Street, Nanya Regolith, Yin and Yang Sea (to enjoy in the car), Jinguashi Thirteenth Floor Site (take photos) . Different from the hustle and bustle of the city, the small towns in the suburbs of Taipei have their own charming charm and unique atmosphere. Among them, Jiufen is a mountain city, the settlement is built according to the mountain, in the old days known as "Little Shanghai" and "Little Hong Kong", once because of the gold rush and had a splendid and prosperous grand event, and now gold no longer exists, casting a layer of vicissitudes on Jiufen. Through this journey, in addition to enjoying the pleasant scenery of the coastline in the northeast corner, you can also learn about the mining history of northern Taiwan, witness the joys and sorrows of Jiufen, and immerse yourself in the nostalgic atmosphere of the 1940s, reminiscent of the prosperity of the past. After picking up your luggage back at the hotel, head to Taoyuan Airport for a late flight back to your sweet home in the United States.
- Group members extending to major Southeast Asia must stay an extra night in a hotel and be transferred to Taoyuan Airport the next day***
Breakfast: Breakfast box
I want to register
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before registering.
Is this tour suitable for me?
- Suitable age: Due to quality considerations and local restrictions, only applicants over 12 years old will be accepted
- Wheelchair access: Due to limited facilities, some attractions may need to be waived without refund. VIPs using wheelchairs must be accompanied by an assistant, and the tour guide cannot assist separately
- Special diet: Please let us know when you register, and we will try our best to arrange it. We apologize for some special diets that are more restrictive, but we apologize for not being able to provide them
Local conditions :
- Triple rooms are not available for this tour
- Please check the description of the daily itinerary in detail
- Under the epidemic control, the procedures and requirements for entering the country for foreigners are different from the past, please contact Sonic Tour for the latest information
- If the visa is issued by Sonic Tour, once the document is delivered, no refund will be made under any circumstances
- Please provide a copy of your passport when registering to avoid inconvenience during your trip by mistake; It is also recommended to bring a copy of your passport with you in case you need it
- During the whole trip, you need to use the same documents as when you registered, so as not to delay the itinerary or cause unnecessary expenses or losses to the VIP if the documents do not match.
- The passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the date of return and at least 2 blank pages marked "Visas."
Flights & Baggage:
- Most airlines require a fee to pre-reserve a seat, which you can do online up to 24-48 hours before departure.
- For guests who have booked their own tickets, if there is a transfer, it is recommended to reserve at least 3 hours of transfer time.
- The weight and number of checked baggage are according to the regulations of each airline's international flight, and the excess weight fee must be borne by the VIP guests.