Pinglin Tea Fragrance & Xiangshan Day Tour (itinerary code: 1D) Tour time: every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Sightseeing location:
- ◎Pinglin Tea Garden Tour ◎Pinglin Tea Art House (tea tasting experience)◎Qiandao Lake ◎Bagua Tea Garden ◎Shenkeng Tofu Street ◎Xiangshan
- Pick-up Location & Pick-up Time:07:30 - 08:00 AM
- ➊ Taipei City Hotel (limited area) ➋ MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station Exit 2 drop-off location: ➊ MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station ➋ Xinyi Commercial District (Taipei 101) ➌ Taipei City Hotel (limited area).
✔ Immerse yourself in nature, feel the quiet atmosphere of Qiandao Lake, and relax your body, mind and soul
✔Led by local tea artists, learn the basics of tea and experience tea culture, and savor the sweet fragrance of Taiwanese tea
✔ Visit Shenkeng Tofu Street, a famous old food street in northern Taiwan, and freely taste local specialty snacks
✔ See Taipei from a different perspective – see Taipei 101 and the city from Elephant Mountain
✔1 person trip, guaranteed departure
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and immerse yourself in the aroma of tea and natural phyton, so that your worries and anxieties will disappear.
Start with the tea aroma tour in Pinglin, follow the tea plantation owner, visit the tea plantation, and explain the guided tea-making process, then calm down and enjoy the tea tasting time.
Afterwards, enjoy the magnificent scenery of Qiandao Lake and the seemingly endless tea garden terraces. Hungry? Next, head to Shenkeng Old Street, famous for its tofu delicacies, where you can explore to find your favorite snack.
After lunch, stroll the Xiangshan Trail and enjoy the beauty of the urban forest, and as you reach the top, marvel at the open Taipei cityscape.
Register for Trip
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before registering.
Is this tour suitable for me?
- Suitable age: Due to quality considerations and local restrictions, only applicants over 12 years old will be accepted
- Wheelchair access: Due to limited facilities, some attractions may need to be waived without refund. VIPs using wheelchairs must be accompanied by an assistant, and the tour guide cannot assist separately
- Special diet: Please let us know when you register, and we will try our best to arrange it. We apologize for some special diets that are more restrictive, but we apologize for not being able to provide them
Local conditions :
- Triple rooms are not available for this tour
- Please check the description of the daily itinerary in detail
- Under the epidemic control, the procedures and requirements for entering the country for foreigners are different from the past, please contact Sonic Tour for the latest information
- If the visa is issued by Sonic Tour, once the document is delivered, no refund will be made under any circumstances
- Please provide a copy of your passport when registering to avoid inconvenience during your trip by mistake; It is also recommended to bring a copy of your passport with you in case you need it
- During the whole trip, you need to use the same documents as when you registered, so as not to delay the itinerary or cause unnecessary expenses or losses to the VIP if the documents do not match.
- The passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the date of return and at least 2 blank pages marked "Visas."
Flights & Baggage:
- Most airlines require a fee to pre-reserve a seat, which you can do online up to 24-48 hours before departure.
- For guests who have booked their own tickets, if there is a transfer, it is recommended to reserve at least 3 hours of transfer time.
- The weight and number of checked baggage are according to the regulations of each airline's international flight, and the excess weight fee must be borne by the VIP guests.