DAY 1 USA with international flights ✈ Zurich, Switzerland
- With anticipation and happiness on the moon-blue sky, continue the long-desired journey, accompanied by the stars, heaven and earth, and fly to the world park "Switzerland"
DAY 2 Zurich, Switzerland
- "Zurich" Switzerland's largest and most prosperous city, close to Lake Zurich, the Limmat River brings the lake to the Rhine, the Grand Abbey and the Convent on both banks, the lively Bahnhof Boulevard, is a shopping paradise in the hearts of many people
Breakfast：x | Lunch：x | Dinner: Western cuisine
Hotel: Movenpick Zurich Airport or Dorint or Radisson Apt or similar
DAY 3 Zurich − St. Moritz++ Bernina Railway (2nd class)++Tirano (transfer) − Lugano
- St. Moritz: A member of the elite BOTA alliance in the Alps, claiming to have a reputation for Top Of The World, it has become a popular high-end holiday destination for wealthy European businessmen and celebrities, and the starting point of the glacier train and the Bernina railway
- Bernina Railway: Take the fiery red car to the snowy mountain glacier scenery, overlook the beautiful Morteratsch glacier, through the tunnel, pass through the Black Lake, White Lake, Bernina Pass, and finally drive to the famous Brusio 360 degree gyration railway arch bridge, to Italy-Tilano, once witness the changing landscape, is the world's most beautiful railway style.
- Lugano: The largest city in Italian-speaking Switzerland, with its bustling Town Hall Square, turquoise lake, shopping shops and alfresco cafés, all exuding a laid-back Italian atmosphere.【In case of large-scale exhibition or hotel full, we will move to another city】
Breakfast: Hotel | Lunch: Self-care (easy to take the train) | Dinner: Hotel-Osso Bucco cuisine
Hotel: Hotel De La Paix or Swiss Diamond Hotel or H+ Hotel La Palma au Lac Locarno or H4 Hotel Arcadia Locarno or similar
DAY 4 Lugano − Bellinzona − Andermatt (transfer) ++ Ice Train (2nd class) ++ Zermatt
- Lugano Cruise: On the swaying boat, you can see the colorful houses surrounded by mountains and waters, and the Mediterranean Sea scene with palm trees and oleanders in the distance.【Applicable to groups departing between 5/8 and 10/9】
- Bellinzona: UNESCO listed as a cultural heritage site, visit Castelgrande and see Monte Bello and Sasso Corbaro in the distance
- Glacier Train: Known as the world's slowest viewing express, marked by a large glass window design, you can see all kinds of magnificent scenery of the Alps along the road with a 270-degree view without dead angles, which is the best experience of slow play in Switzerland, get on the train from the navel of Switzerland, get on the train, with the fiery red carriage through the mountain village, along the VISP River Valley, unhurriedly arrive at Zermatt at the foot of the Matterhorn
- Zermatt: The world's most beautiful environmentally friendly car-free mountain town, in the refreshing air, I see horse-drawn carriages, bicycles, electric vehicles marching in the pure and clean town, lively Bahnhof Street lined with a variety of restaurants, watch shops, clothing souvenir shops, open arms to welcome every traveler who comes to pilgrimage, happy life overlooking the twilight mountains, see how the sunset says goodnight to Matterhorn!
Breakfast：Hotel | Lunch：Western Cuisine | Dinner：Western Cuisine
Hotel: Ambassador or Ginabelle or Schönegg or Albana Real or similar
DAY 5 Zermatt − Gorat Observation Deck − Zermatt
- Zermatt - Golden Sunrise: In the silent morning, the first rays of morning light pass through the mist of the mountain city, and the golden light calls for travelers, prepare the camera, and say good morning to the Matterhorn smeared with a touch of red under the red light of the rising sun!
- Cornograt Mountain Train: After a 33-minute drive through the 9,339-metre-long railway, the Gnograt Lookout is reached at 3,089 metres above sea level. From the observation deck of Europe's highest open-air train station, look around at the surrounding peaks, where the 10,000-year-old glacier flows from the valley and glittering, and a pillar of Optimus Matterhorn stands majestic.[If it rains or snows due to bad weather, the tour leader has the right to cancel the hike due to safety considerations, please forgive me]
Breakfast: Hotel | Lunch: Western Cuisine | Dinner: Valais Lamb Chop
Hotel: Ambassador or Ginabelle or Schönegg or AlbanaReal or similar
DAY 6 Zermatt − Aleč Glacier − Chamonix
- Arech Glacier Area: We come to the foot of the Alecch Glacier, a wonder of independence, and take two cable cars to the observation deck above 2,000 meters above sea level, where you can enjoy the magnificent panorama while enjoying the famous mountains of Jungfrau and Matterhorn.【In case of maintenance or closure of the cable car, other alternatives or refunds will be made! 】 *The correct opening hours of the cable car depend on the official website
- Chamonix: A town at the foot of Mont Blanc, there are a variety of mountaineering outdoor brand stores on the streets, as well as ham, bacon, bacon and cheese, Italian ice cream, macarons and other specialty stores, and the cafés that integrate a strong Fariyi atmosphere on the streets of the alleys, you can taste a cup of European cultural salons, the twilight is getting stronger, and the Mont Blanc mountains on summer evenings may have unexpected shows.
Breakfast: Hotel | Lunch: Hilltop View Set Menu | Dinner: Michelin-recommended restaurants
Hotel: Mercure or Aiglons or L'Heliopic or Alpina or similar
DAY 7 Chamonix − South Pinnacle + Brevon − Montou
- Needle del Sul: Take the world's largest cable car from Chamonix city at an altitude of 1,035 meters, and after two sections of 8 minutes each, you will reach the 3,777-meter Needle del Sur, and then take the elevator to the highest observation deck in Europe.
- Breven: Take a cable car ride to the 2,525-metre-high Brevan Peak, and on the opposite side of Mont Blanc, the stretch of the Alps is still breathtaking, and you can clearly see the Chamonix valley and mountains such as Mont Blanc, the South Needle, and the Pozon Glacier.[In case of maintenance or closure of the South Needle Peak and Brefan Peak cable cars, other alternatives will be changed without additional refunds *The correct opening hours of the cable cars are based on the official website].
- Montou: Located in the small town of Montou on the shores of Lake Geneva, with the snowy Alps as the background, the 18~20th century have been created by literati in this place, plus the annual jazz festival and other cultural activities, so it has become one of the popular tourist resorts, tonight will be in the jazz city "Montou" overnight.[In the event of a Montou Jazz Festival or a large-scale exhibition, it will be changed to another city]
Breakfast: Hotel | Lunch: Chinese Seven Dishes｜Dinner: Leimenghu Style Cuisine
Hotel: Suisse Majestic or Royal Plaza or Royal Savo or similar
DAY 8 Montou++ Golden Route train (2nd class)++Montbovon (transfer) − Bern − Blue Lagoon − Interlaken< Grindelwald >
- Golden Route train: From Montou, the train winds its way up the lavaux vineyards overlooking the French Alps and Lake Geneva, before coming to the typical Alps with beautiful Swiss mountain scenery along the way.【In order to improve the service, some trains have been changed to new white cars】
- Bern: The capital of Switzerland, home to the world's first democratic shrine - the Parliament Building, near the bell tower completed in 1405, under the melodious bell ringing, stroll along the ancient stone path, taste the Gothic cathedral, Einstein's house, elegant arcades and curious fountain carvings, in addition to immersing yourself in the slow-paced World Heritage City, you can also find the cute bear park up close!
- Secret Attraction - Alpine Blue Lake: Through the forest trail, stone moss natural Fendor baptism, a pool of ice emerald lake, like a girl sleeping in the forest, intoxicated with blue tears known as Jiuzhaigou in Switzerland. Overnight in Interlaken < Grindelwald >
Breakfast: Hotel | Lunch: Western Cuisine｜Dinner: Swiss Fondue Style
Hotel: Sunstar or Spinne or Hotel Interlaken or Hotel Royal St. Georges or similar
DAY 9 GRINDELWALD − Jungfrau − GRINDELWALD
- Jungfraujoch: Hop on the Jungfraujoch Mountain Cog Train, where cartoon-like scenes are broadcast outside the window, transfer to the 108th anniversary railway train at Passenger Sheride, arrive at Jungfraujoch, Europe's highest railway station, and then take the express elevator to the 3,571-meter-tall Human Sphinx Observation Deck, where sunlight shines on the Arech Glacier, and in the silver world that unfolds with a 360-degree panorama, Jungfrau and Monk's Peak are quietly on both sides, savoring the beauty of the rivers and mountains.
- The Alpine Shock Experience Hall and the Ice Palace, built with thousands of years of glaciers, are the key points to lift the mystery of Jungfraujoch. It's also worth visiting the world's highest watch shop, not to mention the highest train station in Europe. After lunch, take the train down the mountain to the Eiger Glacier Station, weather permitting, you can easily hike to Lake Farbourden, the mirror of the moon or the tears of angels, reflecting the distant Werther Peak on the surface of the lake.[If it rains or snows due to bad weather, the tour leader has the right to cancel the hike due to safety considerations]
- Grindelwald: also a member of the elite BOTA Alliance in the Alps, surrounded by the majestic mountain views of the northern foothills of the Eiger and the Vitte, is Switzerland's most popular holiday destination and the largest ski resort in the Jungfrau region.
Breakfast: Hotel | Lunch: Jungfrau View Set Meal｜Dinner: Western cuisine
Hotel: Sunstar or Kreuz & Post or Hotel Interlaken or similar
DAY 10 GRINDELWALD − Pfister − Lucerne
- Pfister: Take the cable car to Mount Pfister, which is 2,168 meters above sea level, and there is a cliff trail built along the winding mountain wall, and the openwork design allows you to enjoy the magnificent mountain range, pastures, and other scenery around it.【In case of cable car maintenance or closure, other alternatives will be changed】
- ★For thrill-seeking memories, opt for a 'self-expense' ride on the First Flyer, which glides down at a speed of more than 80 kilometers per hour for about 800 meters of steel cable; Or take the First Glider to feel the thrill of a human gliding wing, which is a wonderful activity not to be missed!!
- Lucerne: One of Switzerland's most famous cities, walk on the oldest wooden curved bridge in Europe - the Chapelle Bridge, visit the saddest lion monument written by American writer Mark Twain, stroll at night on Lake Lucerne, inspired by Beethoven's "Moonlight", and finally end the journey in the land of dream
Breakfast: Hotel | Lunch: Western Cuisine | Dinner: Western Cuisine
Hotel: Astoria or Radisson Blu or Flora or Grand Hotel Europe or similar
DAY 11 Lucerne − Zurich ✈ America's sweet home
- After breakfast, we will head to Zurich to the airport to conclude our trip to Switzerland. Let's look forward to seeing each other next time~