|Departure Date||Adult||Child||Child w/o Bed||Infant||Single Room Supplement||Surcharge|
【Din Tai Fung】
Din Tai Fung is a restaurant originating in Taiwan, specializing in Xiaolongbao (steamed dumpling). Outside its native Taiwan, Din Tai Fung also has branches in Australia, Mainland China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, the United States, Thailand and Dubai.
Located at the corner of Jinshan South Road and Xinyi Road, is a market established during the 1930s. A famous location where the important scene made an appearance in the novel. This is also where the military dependents' villages located, many government officials live in this neighborhood too. To satisfy the appetites of their wives, high quality food ingredients and cooking materials were gathered and sold in this market.
【Yong Kang Beef Noodles】
Originated as a small beef noodle vendor next to Yongkang Park in the 1960s. The Sichuan-style hot and spicy soup with their house-made bean paste and huge chunks of beef has become the locals’ favorite. In addition to beef noodles, side dishes like steamed spare ribs and steamed intestine are also served. Another must-try in this restaurant!
【Yong Kang Street】
Yongkang Park at its center, Yongkang Street Commercial Dist. consists of Yongkang Street, Lishui Street, a part of Jinhua Street and Xinyi Road. In the early years, this area gathered many local food vendors and restaurants, including the world-famous chain restaurant “Din Tai Fung’”. In recent years many exotic restaurants, coffee shops and little boutique shops have popped up in this area, that has attracted more tourists to this area.
【Taipei 101 Shopping Mall】
It was the tallest building in the world, with a mass of shops on the lower floors, incorporating many top brands under the LVMH group, such as Louis Vuitton, Dior, Celine, etc. The fourth floor houses the Page One bookstore from Singapore, with the highest-roofed coffee house in Taipei and many fine restaurants.
Built in the 19th century and originally called Xikou, Songshan Train Station is a railway station at the junction of Songshan, Xinyi and Nangang Districts in Taipei. It is served by the Taiwan Railway Administration and is a terminal station of the Taipei Metro Songshan Line. With 5-8 min walking distance to Raohe. St. Night Market and Wufenpu Garment Wholesale Market.
【Raohe Street Night Market】
Located on Raohe Street, Taipei, 600 meters in length. It is the second tourist night market in Taipei. Various products and local foods are sold in the night market. There is a decorated-archway in front of the entrance. It presents Taiwanese characteristic and is definitely a place worth visiting.
Full Day Taiwan Michelin Gourmet Tour
|1100||Meet the tour guide in the hotel|
|1130-1230||Visit Dongmen Market (**1)|
|1300-1400||Lunch: Din Tai Fung or Yongkang Beef Noodles|
|1400-1440||Visit Yongkang Street|
|1510-1620||Visit Taipei 101 shopping mall.(Taipei 101 Observatory Deck is NOT included.)|
|1640-1710||Visit Songshan Station and surrounding area (CITYLINK Mall, Tsutaya Bookstore Songshan)|
|1730-1900||Visit Raohe St. Night Market (**2)|
|1930||Return to hotel|
Terms & Conditions
- (Taipei Michelin's Bib Gourmand) - According to Michelin, A Bib Gourmand rating means the restaurant is an inspector's favorite for good value.
- Tours are conducted in English with tour pick-up/drop-off from/to hotel located in Taipei.
- There is no compulsory or hidden shopping stops included in the itinerary.
- Tipping is not compulsory. Tipping guideline for guide & driver: US$ 5.0 / PAX / DAY
- English–speaking guide
- Entrance ticket to Taipei 101 Observatory Deck
- Private Carriage
- 2 Nights Hotel with Breakfast
- 1 lunch: National Palace Museum at Silk Palace: (including meat type stone and jade cabbage)
- 1 bottle of mineral water per person per day
- Drivers and Guide Tips (recommended amount US$5.0 / per person / day)
- Personal expense
- A: Adult (above 12 years of age)
- C: Child (2~11 years of age);
- INF: Infant (0~1 years of age)
- Child rate: 80% adult fee.
- Infant rate: 10 % adult fee.